Lithonia LED High Bay JHBL
For unforgiving climates and demanding areas, the JHBL LED high bay is the high-performance, heavy industrial LED solution. This completely die-cast luminaire is built to withstand dust, moisture and airborne contaminants to maintain greater lighting levels. Plus, the JHBL can be customized with innovative controls to maximize power savings and increase sustainability.
The JHBL thrives in the most rugged areas from wet locations to high ambient conditions up to 149°F (65°C). It is well suited for a wide range of applications with high mounting heights.
ELECTRICAL — Offers latest technology for solid, reliable performance. Drivers offer maximum life at high temperatures. Input voltages range from 120V to 480V.
THERMAL MANAGEMENT — Maintains reliability in high-temperature environments. Standard ambient up to 131°F (55°C); option 149°F (65°C). Driver housing is strategically placed away from optics to ensure proper heat transfer.
MECHANICAL — Handles industrial settings through innovative design and heavy-duty materials. Housing and optional mounting hook are die cast with durable aluminum. Corrosion-resistant fasteners. Driver and optical chambers are IP65-rated. 0-10V dimming is standard.
- JHBL 12000LM GL — 12000 lumens, 120 watts, replaces 4-lamp T8 or 250W HID
- JHBL 18000LM GL — 18000 lumens, 185 watts, replaces 4-lamp T5HO or 6-lamp T8 or 320W HID
- JHBL 24000LM GL — 24000 lumens, 238 watts, replaces 6-lamp T5HO or 8-lamp T8 or 400W HID
- JHBL 36000LM GL — 36000 lumens, 370 watts, replaces 10-lamp T5HO or 750W HID
- JHBL 48000LM GL — 48000 lumens, 476 watts, replaces 12-lamp T5HO or 1000W HID
LITERATURE — Lithonia JHBL LED high bay brochure